S
stang96gts
Guest
I have an 84 bronco with a 302 that I want to covert to FI...I still have the FI upper/lower manifold for the 302...What else do I need to convert??
Hey Gunner, I agree, carbs are still a great thing, I personally prefer EFI, but have to admit, if I had a more radical setup I would probably put on a carb. I am just mad at the hacker job that was done and the wimpy carb that was put on. I am lucky to do 65 MPH with it floored when I am towing. Plus, I had spent a ton of time making a nice custom wiring harness for the mass air swap I did and he just hacked it to shreds.Gunner said:ouch that is kinda harsh dont you think? but just because someone screwed up putting the carg swap in doesnt mean all carb set ups are bad. i stick with my last statement.