Cooling
Well for starters the truck has a 351M. The first thing I want to do is fix
the cooling system. My question is the fan assembly. Can anyone tell
me or show me a picture of the proper fan. Whats the proper fan size?
Do I need a spacer? If so how big? What about the radiator. Is it
"bigger the better" necessarily the right thing to do? I see LMC truck has
a 24 1/4 X 26 3/8 3 row or should I get the 19 1/4 X 26 3/8 4 row?
I will also need a shroud..... :unsure:
i just want the best cooling for this truck.
Transmisison cooler.
how hard is it to hook one up? i would like to install one for sure.
powersteering
The power steering cooler is not connected. can i use the same cooler
as an aftermarket transmission cooler. or should i just run a new steel line.
thats just the tip of the iceburg.
Well for starters the truck has a 351M. The first thing I want to do is fix
the cooling system. My question is the fan assembly. Can anyone tell
me or show me a picture of the proper fan. Whats the proper fan size?
Do I need a spacer? If so how big? What about the radiator. Is it
"bigger the better" necessarily the right thing to do? I see LMC truck has
a 24 1/4 X 26 3/8 3 row or should I get the 19 1/4 X 26 3/8 4 row?
I will also need a shroud..... :unsure:
i just want the best cooling for this truck.
Transmisison cooler.
how hard is it to hook one up? i would like to install one for sure.
powersteering
The power steering cooler is not connected. can i use the same cooler
as an aftermarket transmission cooler. or should i just run a new steel line.
thats just the tip of the iceburg.