Cool Bronco

  • Thread starter Thread starter custom_78
  • Start date Start date
C

custom_78

Guest
Anybody see this months issue of offroad adventures. My friend got a free issue in the mail and show'd it to me. It was a 71 Bronco with a fullcage, 377 Clevland that made 425 horses and nitrous that sparked it up to 725 horses. This bronco was sweet maybee I'll try to find the magazines website and see if they have it on there.
 
Yeah, I saw that issue. Nice bronco with a good sized power plant.

Did you read up on the Core 4x4 Challenge on page 14-19? My buddy is the one on page 14 with the backhoe lifting him off the rocks by his roll cage. His rig is a Toyota with a quarter elliptical suspension. I was going to enter but was late and short on cash and had to go wheel the following weekend so I wussed out. I was upset I didn't enter because there were some real chumps out there that didn't know how to drive over rocks. Seems only a few had lead foots in the mud pits and most couldn't keep their rigs on the obstacle course. The weight pull looked hard on drivetrains.
 
I'll have to try to get that issue again because one didn't come in the mail for me. My buddies came in the maikl free but he lives about 45 minutes away. The only reason I saw it is because he is putting a 413 horsepower 383 strocker in his Jeep. I know I said Jeep but they can be cool too. Sounds like you could've had a great time on the trail if you would've gone.
 
I agree there are many Heeps out there that are built up nice. I saw one the other day that caught my attention, I'd like to post the photos of the extreme flex but I think others might get upset...
 
I say post the pictures of the jeeps if they are really awesome than maybe some people will like them.
 
OK, here a few flexin their nuts!
 

Attachments

  • Dan_fork_lift_3.jpg
    Dan_fork_lift_3.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 19
Those rigs are sweet even if they are Jeeps. That is some amazing flex. Great pictures.
 
I agree, that is some awesome flex!!! I will not bash Jeep owners, as I used to have one, once. The stock rear axles kept breaking and parts were 2-3 times more than Ford, but it would go thru a 20-ft deep ditch like it was nothing. I would be really interested in some info on that 377C, as I am eyeballing a 351C for sale for a Bronco mud racer project vehicle!!! It is supposed to have 500+HP, came out of a 72 Bronco race truck... :o
 
I'll try to get more info on the 377c. I'll have to look for their website and see if the bronco article is on there. The magazine is called Offroad Adventures.
 
The Bronco not up on their site yet because they haven't upgraded the site for the July issue.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top