W wvredneck24 Guest Dec 31, 2003 #1 i am trying to replace a 351w that is carburated in a 1985 ford bronc with a 302 that is fuel injected out of a 1985 ford grand marquis. what is the easiest & most efficient way to do this.
i am trying to replace a 351w that is carburated in a 1985 ford bronc with a 302 that is fuel injected out of a 1985 ford grand marquis. what is the easiest & most efficient way to do this.
G Guest Guest Jan 5, 2004 #3 I went to subscribe to that list, only to be told I'm already a subscriber That's where I found the link to here Someone smack me and wake me up! :lol:
I went to subscribe to that list, only to be told I'm already a subscriber That's where I found the link to here Someone smack me and wake me up! :lol:
A azrockrat Guest Jan 16, 2004 #6 ok a small list off the top of my head different oil pan a computer for the engine the tank fuel pump the frame rail fuel pump different pick up for the oil pan :blink:
ok a small list off the top of my head different oil pan a computer for the engine the tank fuel pump the frame rail fuel pump different pick up for the oil pan :blink: