Control valve trouble

jackndelphine

New Member
So i just got my power steering working on my 74 f250 for the first time since I have had it. I had to replace all the lines. I fired up the truck and the steering worked great while turning to the right but kinda "ok" to the left. Could this be caused by a bad control valve? If so, I heard that you can rebuild them, where should I get a rebuild kit from? I know that my P/S pump is not too healthy, it groans no matter which way I turn the wheel, but I am guessing that the pump being bad wouldnt make it harder to steer to one side, it would most likely effect both sides. Anyway, if anyone has any advice for me I would appreciate it.--------Jack
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top