Computer Controlled?

Nascort

New Member
I just bought a 88 F150 for $400, got it running, and found a bad main bearing or something. I order a standard 302 replacement long block from autozone for $1000. I want to add a little power before I do the engine swap. I called JEGS for a CAM upgrade but I need to know if this truck is computer controlled and speed density. It is a 302 EFI in there right now. How can I find this out?

Thanx, Paulie
 
It is computer controlled by an EECIV and most likely is speed density if it is there will be a little box mounted to the firewall just to the left of the intake it has a hose that runs down to the vacuum tree . This is your MAP sensor if its mass air follow the hoses out of the air filter box and you will shortly come to big sensor with I think it was 3 wires coming out of it this is the mass air sensor if it is mass air , :D
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top