QUOTE (nainoa10 @ Mar 2 2004, 01:26 AM) :blink: I just bought a 74 bronco with air, but it has no compressor. I'v checked all over without any luck does anyone know where I can get one.
Do you want compressed air, or are you trying to get your AC working?
You may even consider replacing the compressor with a modern update that replaces the original York or Tecumseh versions that were factory on the EB. Something that has better output with less power drain, and utilizes less weight and space under the hood.
CONTINUING WITH THE AIR COMPRESSOR THEME DOES ANYONE KNOW A GOOD SPOT TO MOUNT ONE INSTEAD OF IN FRONT OF THE RADIATOR. THIS IS WHERE I HAD IT BUT IT RESTRICTED THE RADIATOR AIR FLOW AND WAS CAUSING IT TO RUN HOT. I HAVE A 76EB WITH A 351W. EVER SINCE I MOVED IT THE TRUCK RUNS COOL. IT COOLED THE MOTOR DOWN BUT NOW I'M OVER HEATING. THANKS.