Clay Bar?!?

  • Thread starter Thread starter FLYFSHIN
  • Start date Start date
F

FLYFSHIN

Guest
I dont know how many of you have ever heard or used a clay bar. I've used them before on my showcars, but usually they dont make a whole lot of visable difference, they just smooth out the paintjob. Well, I picked up a kit from Mothers' last weekend...this afternoon it got up to 45 here, so I figured I'd see what she could do for the 'bronc. Holy wah, what a difference!! The paint is totally a different color, with more metallic fleck popping out,and way shinier! Check it out!
 

Attachments

  • mvc_026f.jpg
    mvc_026f.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 20
Truck looks good. Is what you are talking about "Jewelers Rouge"? If so thats great stuff, I use it with aluminum.
 
Spring in the UP does not come until May :)

It's kind of like jewler's rouge, but actual a clay compound that you have to kneed. You use it with a spray lube, then follow up with a wax included in the kit.
 

Attachments

  • 07240.jpg
    07240.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 22

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top