chevy jokes

I am sure everybody has heard the one "On a quiet night you can hear a ford rust" well it might be true but "It doesnt have to be a quiet night to here a chevy rust".
 
I saw a cheap hat at a gas station down here in Alabama that read " Those who say they would rather push a Chevy than drive a Ford usually do" I thought it was pretty funny... damn should have bought it!
 
heres a big list of em that I got from fordf150.net

Chevrolet

-Can Hear Every Valve Rap On Long Extended Trips

-Cheap, Hardly Efficient, Virtually Run On Luck Every Time

-Cracked Heads, Every Valve Rattles, Oil Leaks Every Time

-Constantly Having Every Vehicle Recalled Over Lousy Engineering Techniques

"Chevy, built like a rock and runs like one too."

Q. How do you make a Chevy accelerate 0-60 mph in less than 15 seconds?

A. Push it off a cliff.

Q. What is found on the last two pages of every Chevy's owners manual?

A. The bus schedule.

Q. What did the auto parts counterman say when the customer said, "I'll take a set of wiper blades for my

Chevy"?

A. Sounds like a fair trade.

Q. What do you call a Chevy at the top of a hill?

A. A miracle?

Q. What do you call two Chevy's at the top of a hill?

A. A mirage.

Q. How do you double the value of a Chevy?

A. Fill up the gas tank.

Q. What do you call a Chevy with brakes?

A. Customized.

Q. How do you make a Chevy go faster down hill?

A. Turn the engine off.

Q. Why don't Chevy's sustain much damage in front end collisions?

A. The tow truck takes most of the impact.

Q. What do you call Chevy passengers?

A. Shock absorbers.

Q. How do you improve the appearance of a Chevy?

A. Park it between two Fords

CHEVROLET= Can Hear Every Valve Rattle On Long Extended Trips.

CHEVROLET= Cheap, Hardly Efficient, Virtually Runs On Luck Every Time.

CHEVROLET= Cracked Heads, Every Valve Rattles, Oil Leaks Every Time.

CHEVROLET= Can Hear Every Valve Rattle, Oil Leaks, Engine Ticks.

CHEVROLET= Cheap Heavy Equipment, Very Rusty, Overly Loved, Eventually Towed

CHEVY= Cheapest Heap Ever Visioned Yet

GMC= Garage Man's Companion

GMC= Gotta Mechanic Coming

GMC= Gay Mans Chariot

GM= General Mistake

GM= Glued Metal

IROC= I Run On Credit

IROC= I'm a retard out cruising

IROC= Idiotic retard Out Cruising

IROC= I'd Rather Own a Corvette

IROC= I reek of cologne

IROC= I really own crap

Z28= Zippy 2.8 Liter

SS= Super Slow

RS - Really Slow

CORVETTE= Completely Over-Rated, Very Expensive, Technically Troubled Engine.
 
stop those are too much been laughing 2 days now,all my chevy buddies thought found on road dead was funny well they ain't laughing now
thanks man you made my week
 
I was laughing at the jokes, I love the acronyms...and my wife is like "what's so funny that you have to laugh so loud and interrupt my studying?" She is doing distance learning on the other computer...man those are great, can't wait to use them. :))
 
A guy in a bar in texas smoking a cigar and wearing a cowboy hat is showing off about how rich he is and how much land he owns. A young guy is tired of the crap the guy is talking and goes over to him and says "how much land do you exactly own?". The rich texan replies "Well son, if I get in my truck to drive, at sunrise, I still wont be at the other end of my property at sunset" and the young guy goes "Yeah I know what you mean, I used to drive a chevy too"

Friends Dont Let Friends drive Chevys
 
I just found this site while searching for jokes to throw at my Silver-Dildo driving son-in-law! Cool site! Love My Fords!

The best Chevy joke I heard while working at the Ford Truck Plant in Louisville, Ky. was,

Did you know that 90% of all Chevy Trucks ever built are still on the road?

The other 10% made it home!
 
how do Gay guys come out to thier parents?

they say "I like Chevys"

unless thier a gay japenese guy
then they say

"Ilike Toyotas"
 
Just what i needed today. this is great. all i've got is General Mess o' Crap, and my new personal favorite Goverment Motors!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top