W walkdawg New Member Jul 11, 2004 #1 I just got back from the mud boggs. Thought you all would like to see a few pic I took. Attachments Mud_Boggs_014.jpg 2.7 KB · Views: 16
W walkdawg New Member Jul 11, 2004 #6 And becuase we like broncos!!! Attachments Mud_Boggs_006.jpg 2.5 KB · Views: 14
W walkdawg New Member Jul 11, 2004 #11 It ran pretty good but it would dies 3/4's of the way through the pit. I think it looked different.
W walkdawg New Member Jul 11, 2004 #12 I will add some video to my supermotors account later. I'LL post the link when I do.
S Shadow_D Moderator Jul 11, 2004 #13 That is almost as bad as a pic a friend of mine sent me, it's of a PT with a plow. I know he will get a kick out of this. Can't wait for the video.
That is almost as bad as a pic a friend of mine sent me, it's of a PT with a plow. I know he will get a kick out of this. Can't wait for the video.
C custom_78 Guest Jul 11, 2004 #14 Those rigs are both wierd and sweet except for the bronco of course. Can't wait for the video.