Check This Out

  • Thread starter Thread starter badtodabone
  • Start date Start date
B

badtodabone

Guest
check out this 1/10 scale bronco. it is on www.mudcow.com
 

Attachments

  • P2977.jpg
    P2977.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 24
What manufacturer of RC truck is that? Or is it home made?
I've seen a few with that much flex but different frame and suspension. I like this one. If the Bronco body available? I'd like to add it to my T-Maxx.
 
its a clod buster with a custom frame. heres my tuber clod.
 

Attachments

  • 22_.jpg
    22_.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 26
Looks like its electric. How fast does that sucker go? Is it hard to turn at full speed without rolling? I was thinking of upgrading my T-maxx suspension by raising the towers and getting long travel coils and do away with the double wish bone suspension and add a few mods to allow the suspension to drop further. My only problem is having a 2.5 motor I think it might be a bit over powered for a flexy suspension.
 
yes it goes in mud. it don't go very fast though because it is geared for rock crawling.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top