Cheap Hummers

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigNasty
  • Start date Start date
I think we know the H1 is designed for real off road. The H2 however, is nothing but a hummer looking body on a Chevy frame designed for Yuppies Soccer moms and dads so they can drive over the pile of rocks they had installed at the end of their driveway. :lol:

:)>-
 
I hope am general sues them, destroying the reputation of a hummer like that is horrible. thats one of the few things id take over a bronco the real deal hummer pre H1 because that just pisses me off that they even did an h2
 
Yeah the damn yuppies can scew up anything, look at the prices of H.D. lets just hope they dont get into bronco's.
 
That's a pretty cool idea. I think it would be a waste of a Bronco to put one of those on it though.

On the H2 issue. Where I used to live I'd see Those things all over the place. It didn't surprise me much since the same thing happened every time any vanity car came out. What did surprise me, and still does, is the number of men I see driving them. I really expected it to be nothing more than the ultimate drive your kids to practice car.

Brad
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top