Changes during 1995?

douglloyd

New Member
Hello, I am new to this forum but not to Ford trucks. I am a Slick 60's collector, but recently (yesterday) bought a 'modern' 1995 Ford F-250 (inline 6 300 in front of a 5speed) std cab longbed.

Can anyone point me to a web link that lists specific changes made to the F series trucks? I am looking at upgrading the dash cluster (non tach) to one that does include the tach, but my parts seller says check the VIN first. Apparently there were changes made during the 1995 model year and his cluster only fits '94 to early '95.

Is it OK to post VIN's here or not? Yes I know I need a manual bad, I have a shop manual CD on order.

thanks,
Doug in east TN
 
Yo! Welcome to the F Zone :D

I'm able to answer most questions around here but this isn't one of them. I don't know if Dana will have a problem if your VIN is posted here. Your choice. Although my google(ing) skills might be just as good as yours.

Glad to hear that your doing some exploring and getting the manual on CD :)

Best of luck to ya!
 
Thanks. I have the truck home now, and the doorframe sticker shows that this was built in Feb 1995. So the part I need should fit.

Thanks for the response. I am looking forward to reading up on my 'new' truck. Fuel injection is a new animal for me - my Slicks all have Motorcraft 2100 and 4100's. And this truck having such luxuries as power steering, power brakes and real honest to gosh AIR CONDITIONING I'm not sure how to act :-)

Doug in east TN
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top