Catalytic Converters?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CJ79Bronco
  • Start date Start date
C

CJ79Bronco

Guest
Did the 79 bronco with 351M 2-Bbl come factory stock with catalytic converters? I have half a month to get it smogged in west PA. Any help would save me $200.
 
are you sure because my 78 did not come stock with cats and it has a 351M. I have passed emmisions testing everytime with flying colors.
 
1979 was the first year for cats. Should say unleaded fuel in the gas gauge and the gas filler hole will have a flap. My 78 does not have these but my son's 79 does
 
Dads78 said:
1979 was the first year for cats. Should say unleaded fuel in the gas gauge and the gas filler hole will have a flap. My 78 does not have these but my son's 79 does
Yup... and a 79 is also supposed to have an A.I.R. pump
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top