Carpet Kit, Etc....

  • Thread starter Thread starter JRopp
  • Start date Start date
J

JRopp

Guest
I've been looking at a few EBs and started to wonder what it will cost to do upgrades on a few vehicles I'm considering. I'm just looking for ballpark figures here so any thoughts would be helpful.
  • Carpet kit? Installation or do-it-yourself?
  • Aftermarket AC?
  • Radio headunit replacement, speakers, etc...install costs, anything unusual to know?
  • Paint? Including interior?
Thanks everyone. Please feel free to add items I'm not thinking of but might want to consider.

Jeff
 
Well, I've found one answer - complete carpet kit from BroncoGraveyard.com is 195.00 + deliv and tax. Not sure how easy or hard it is to install/configure.
 
the prices r all different but it wil be hard to find an original radio
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top