Carburetor for 1976 w/ 360

potato_man

New Member
I have a 1976 F150 Custom with a FE 360. It has a stock 2BBL Motorcraft carb, which I believe to be original, and the stock manifold. The carb is in good working order, but I am looking to upgrade to a relatively conservative 4 BBL, I have looked at Edelbrock and Holley but am open to other suggestions. My questions are: what are your suggestions for the specific carburetor I should get? How many other things at minimum will I need to replace to get the new carb to fit/function properly? I will look at any 4 BBL carb that will fit on a 360, but I am not trying to get the highest CFM possible or anything like that.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top