Can't Find Front Axle ID

Ford460Driver

New Member
I can't find any numbers on my front axle. Where would they be at? The rear has a metal tag. It says:
81
DSO-DOUA
3L50 9 772A

I don't know what that means. If you do please let me know. It has the Dana Spicer 24 Transfer case in it. That tag says:

Serial: T193284
B/M: 300205
Model: 24

What is the B/M #?
 
I'll try to answer the best I can. DSO DOUA, I think is the bill of materials, its used to order parts thats matched to your specific axle. The number 81 may be included in that too. 3L50 is 3.50:1 limited slip axle, the number 9 i think is name of axle (still trying to find that info), 772A is ford's code for month and year axle was built. I hope I'm right on this but someone else that knows can tell you.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top