Cam-kits

  • Thread starter Thread starter archipic
  • Start date Start date
A

archipic

Guest
Hi there,
this is a question from dear old germany. Yes were driving Broncos there too.
Mine ist an 85 with 302 TPI, and I like it!
Does anybody know with cam-kit I may use for my engine. I cant find anything fitting on the edelbrock-page, but if Im loocking at kts or mike and franks there may be some fitting parts. :huh: Thanks alot for your help
 
you can try this site it is the holley site and they have alot of variations so maybe they have one that can suit your needs. good luck
holley
 
check out crane cams too they have a good selection of cams,remember that sm blk fords need more lift and dur on the exhaust side,ford put a big ole chunk of metal in the way of the exhaust port.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top