caliper brackets for 76-79 ford f-250 4x4

jake_262

New Member
if anyone knows where I can find a dirvers side caliper bracket for my 77 f-250 4x4 front end I would much appriciate it. what I need is the five hole bracket from an f-250 from the years 76-79 thanks
 
Give those guys at www.boyceequipement.com a call. They've got all sorts of heavy duty trucks out there, and the guy on the phone knew exactly what I was talking about when I started mentioning my hub components.
 
thanks for the info

Slomar said:
Give those guys at www.boyceequipement.com a call. They've got all sorts of heavy duty trucks out there, and the guy on the phone knew exactly what I was talking about when I started mentioning my hub components.
[snapback]16511[/snapback]​
 
jake_262 said:
if anyone knows where I can find a dirvers side caliper bracket for my 77 f-250 4x4 front end I would much appriciate it. what I need is the five hole bracket from an f-250 from the years 76-79 thanks
[snapback]16506[/snapback]​
Jake, try www.dennis-carpenter.com . The man makes almost anything imagineable for these old trucks, on most of the original tooling that Ford used in original productions. Prices are a little steep, but it's worth a shot.
 
I hate to sound like a party crasher. But if you have dual caliper brakes. Your in for one LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG search. I recently had the brake retaining bolt snap off flush on my drivers side. I searched junk yard after junk yard. Most will not give up the plate without selling the axle. All the Bronco freaks with single caliper brakes found out they can convert over to a dual caliper system by just replacing the plate. So that plate has become the most sought after part for Ford trucks. If you find one for less than a 100 bones and its in good shape...JUMP ON IT !!!! B) B)
 
rockinmarine said:
I hate to sound like a party crasher. But if you have dual caliper brakes. Your in for one LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG search. I recently had the brake retaining bolt snap off flush on my drivers side. I searched junk yard after junk yard. Most will not give up the plate without selling the axle. All the Bronco freaks with single caliper brakes found out they can convert over to a dual caliper system by just replacing the plate. So that plate has become the most sought after part for Ford trucks. If you find one for less than a 100 bones and its in good shape...JUMP ON IT !!!! B) B)
[snapback]16723[/snapback]​


your so right, I searched the yards here in texas, and to my suprize all the fords of those years went mosty to a couple parts of the country. But I found the parts I needed online on ebay, took along time lookin but I got them, thanks for your post
 
if anyone knows where I can find a dirvers side caliper bracket for my 77 f-250 4x4 front end I would much appriciate it. what I need is the five hole bracket from an f-250 from the years 76-79 thanks

Did you ever find the caliper brackets? I need the driver's and the passenger is rusting too.
xxk
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top