Calgary Area Bronco Meet

STLKIKN

New Member
Well, we had our first ever local gathering of EB's on the weekend, for a week and a halfs notice, I think it turned out well. (16 trucks)
Take a peek at my gallery, let me know what you think.
(sorry about the quality of the photos, no matter what the salesman says, a digital video cam does NOT shoot stills as well as a digital camera!!)

Calgary meet
 
If you want to see 200-300 Early Broncos in one location go to Sand Lake, Oregon this weekend (aug. 27th-29th). See more information on http://broncofix.com
on last years videos and this years stuff. Go into the and do a search for SOB 7 or SOB 8.
 
Yeah, I know, piddly little meeting, but it was fun... S.O.B. started small too!!!

I knew a couple of local EBrs that went down for 4 or 5, they had a blast!
Some day when one of the three trucks is actually finished (instead of being rolling projects!!) I will take the time and go down. (In an EB it should only take 3 or 4 days to get there!!)
 
Cool! I'll see ya down there. You better leave today to get there by Friday!

My buddy had a Bronco set up for jumping. Anyone who wants to jump it is OK by him.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top