Cab Light Specs?

  • Thread starter Thread starter topdri
  • Start date Start date
T

topdri

Guest
I just bought a 1990 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer that has cab lights on top of the roof, but the bulbs are not in them. What type of lights do they use? I checked the manual and it had nothing listed for these cab lights.

Thanks,
Todd
 
First of all Welcome to the Bronco Zone!
clap.gif


I would guess the bulbs would be either 1156 or 911.
If you don't know the difference, the 1156 is a taillight bulb with 1 filament and the 911 is a marker & dashlight. The 911 also is small in size with a flat mounting surface. The 1156 mounts into a socket about the diameter of a dime.

The bulbs may be out of the lights because of an electrical problem so be careful when you install the new ones and expect them to blow out.
 
My Bad :wacko: I don't know where I got the 911s. My post should be telling you 194.
Sorry for the Senior Moment :blush:
 
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I went to Ford and they looked them up on the computer. They are tiny lights. She did not say the number for them. I am sure it is on the receipt that they gave me.

I bought the truck from a friend who did not like the light so he removed them. To my amazement, all of the lights still work. Some of the sockets and a bit messed up. I may have to replace them some day.

Thanks again for the responses!!
Todd
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top