C-clip Eliminator

  • Thread starter Thread starter bradcarrier
  • Start date Start date
B

bradcarrier

Guest
Was up everybody,

New to the forum and got a question. I have an 83 Bronco with an 8.8 rear. Works great except for the c-clips. I have heard that several companies make c clip eliminator kits for mustangs with 8.8's. Just wanted to know if anyone has tried this on their Bronco/F150. Thanks for the help!

Brad
 
Welcome to the Zone
clap.gif
. I have heard of it too, just why do you want to eliminate the C clip :unsure: ?

Good luck,

:)>-
 
the reason I want to eliminate them is so when I break an axle shaft the the wheel will not come off the vehicle
 
Welcome to the Zone! I can't say that I have seen or heard of anyone around here eliminating their C-Clips...but that doesn't mean that it isn't a good idea...(kansas, ya know :wacko: )
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top