C-4 Trans.

  • Thread starter Thread starter REDBONE
  • Start date Start date
R

REDBONE

Guest
I AM GOING TO CHANGE MY 76 BRONCO FROM A 3-SP. STANDARD TO A C-4 AUTO. I AM HAVE A VERY DIFFICULT TIME FINDING A C-4 FROM A 4 WD.
 
Check with Dan Jones at broncoconnection.net.I bought a complete setup last year from him and I mean complete,all vacuum lines and cooler lines,even had the inspection cover.Decent price considering these things are rare.Good luck and ask questions.Good man to deal with.
 
would a newer trans work in there? aod or any others that are not electronic, or would electronic be a fun project?
 
The only limitation on choice of A/Ts is the availability of an adapter and output shaft to match the D-20.I read and hear about AODs being used a lot and C-6s.I havent seen an electronic yet but am sure someone has done that swap too.
 
I HAVE SEEN C-4'S IN MY SUMMIT MAG. NOT SURE IF IT IS WHAT YOU NEED BUT THE PRICE WAS ONLY 925.00.
 
Check with maritime mudder here on the 'zone...
he's from the east coast, he had a complete set-up he was going to part with.
 
Got a complete c-4 dana 20 setup. including all the brackets,linkages, column etc. Basically a drop in. I never drove the EB it came out of so I cannot say how it worked but was told it worked good. Complete setup $500. U pay the shipping.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top