Flash69, I respect your opinion, and will not bash you for your beliefs. Since Ktomek06 opened up this thread, I'll let him moderate it if things get out of hand. Let's just agree to disagree, that's why we are a democracy and not a dictatorship like some other countries. G.W.Bush is the Commander in chief, and if he sent me to Canada to fight, I would go, even though I like Canadians. Not all of the people in any one country are on the same page, and Iraq or Afghanistan is no different. My advice is to learn as much as you can about each candidate for President, and don't just listen to the libearlly-biased media. And I think "Slick Willie" Clinton disgraced the oval office with his personal life, and opened our borders to millions of immigrants, ruining our job market and textile industry. I could go on and on, but you should get the idea that I am a conservative Republican. Bush!!!