Bully Dog vs Edge Juice

SBFSteve

New Member
I have recently bought a 2004 F-350 Super Duty with 6.0 Power Stroke. I have heard a lot of pros and cons about each of the Chip Controllers and was wondering if anyone has any experienced input I can use to help guide me in getting one. I am mostly interested in the fuel economy side of the controllers. I tow very litle (small farm tractor and 4,000 to 5,000 Lbs of lumber occasionally).
From users with experience in either one, can I get some feedback on: ease of installation & use, actual performance of the boxes vs advertised and reliability.

Thanks
 
I have recently bought a 2004 F-350 Super Duty with 6.0 Power Stroke. I have heard a lot of pros and cons about each of the Chip Controllers and was wondering if anyone has any experienced input I can use to help guide me in getting one. I am mostly interested in the fuel economy side of the controllers. I tow very litle (small farm tractor and 4,000 to 5,000 Lbs of lumber occasionally).
From users with experience in either one, can I get some feedback on: ease of installation & use, actual performance of the boxes vs advertised and reliability.

Thanks
STEVE,
I DO NOT OWN A DIESEL BUT HAVE SOLD MANY PROGRAMMERS TO DIESEL OWNERS AND I WOULD STEER CLEAR OF B.D. EDGE EVOLUTION OR SUPERCHIPS PROGRAMMER ARE GOOD FOR YOUR REQUEST EDGE OFFERS A MILAGE XS BUT DOES NOT OFFER THE BENEFITS OF THE EVOLUTION. GOTO EDGEPRODUCTS, SUPERCHIPS, AND CHECK IT OUT!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top