Bronco Wont Start

  • Thread starter Thread starter ohiofordman
  • Start date Start date
O

ohiofordman

Guest
HI THIS IS MY FIRST TIME ON HERE AND HERE IS MY POST I JUST BOUGHT A 79 BRONCO I TRIED TO START IT AND IT STARTED TO TURN OVER THEN STARTED TO TURN OVER SLOWER AND SLOWER SO I BOUGHT A NEW STARTER AND BATTERY AND SOLINOIDE (SORRY CANT SPELL) AND IT STILL DOESN'T HARDLEY TURN OVER ANY SUGGESTONS WOULD BE HELPFUL THANKS OHIOFORDMAN
 
Check all battery concentions to be sure there clean and tight. also if out of timing can cause it hard to turn over. check all conections and be sure good battery cables before jumping to timing.
 
Check the battery ground cable at the block.... grounds are just as, if not more important than positive cables. As well as the fact that they are often overlooked.
 
hey guys thanks alot the timing was off 180 and two plug wires were crossed
i tried it after that runs like new once again thanks alot
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top