Bronco Suspension Lift With F250 Parts?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1983B Ronco
  • Start date Start date
1

1983B Ronco

Guest
I need a suspension lift for my 83 Bronco. I am looking for a cheaper way to do it with out given up trailability. Lookin to gain bout 6 to 7 in. I've heard of guys using F250 leaf springs and coils, then buyin extended shocks and after market extended radius arms from superlift or any other suspension compnay. If this is possible and reliable way to go please help. any comments are appreciated. THANKS IN ADVANCE
 
I have an 82 bronco. With the whole drive train out of an 88 f250 diesel. Thats leafs all the way around dana 50 ttb and 10.25 out back with a 4" lift. Power comes from 7.3l diesel, 5sp.
Anything is possible if you have the skills, time, and a good work area. Only draw back is that the bronco true to its name with f250 springs is rough ot the best of times.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top