Bronco Rear Set

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hudgincreek
  • Start date Start date
H

Hudgincreek

Guest
Has anyone modified their rear seat in a full size bronco where it will fold backwards and flat? I would like to do this so in case I wanted to sleep in it....while camping...my wife has not kicked me out yet. It is a 1992. Please help.
 
Welcome to Bronco Zone....
On my 94 the rear seat folds foward when you pull the handle and push the seat ...That might give you enough room to sleep in the back. But by modifying it...I dont really know what to tell ya... :(
 
Welcome to the "Zone"!

Ktomek06 is right it does fold down then forward and you could sleep in the back, if you are short enough. I tried sleeping in the back with mine when I went camping but my feet hung off the tail gate. It is a good thing that wildlife doesn't bother me :unsure: LOL

You could try to pull the back seat out all together then making a box of sorts to fill in the area that is left open behind the driver seat. Just a thought.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top