Bronco, 5.0/ho Mustang

  • Thread starter Thread starter BroncoDude
  • Start date Start date
B

BroncoDude

Guest
I have a 5.0/ho88 mustang block, 86 T-Bird fastburn Heads, 351 maine, and a 5.8 winsore cam. I need to know if I can fit that mustang block to a c-6 tranny and what type of flexplate do I need and where could I find it (tyring to fit an 88 block to a 81 bronco)... If someone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.
 
I guess we need a little more info what is a 351 main if your calling the crank that it will not fit in a 302 block cause of the diameter of the crank journals . As far as the tranny yes you can get a c6 tranny with a smallblock ford bellhousing pattern. In fact if your bronco has the tranny in it yet and if it had a 300 6cyl a 302 or a 351 it will bolt to your motor you want to use now . If your goona use a 351 windsor cam in that 302 block remember that you have to time it as a 351 . Hope that helps :D
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top