Broken T-case

  • Thread starter Thread starter BroncoBickel
  • Start date Start date
B

BroncoBickel

Guest
I broke my t-case on my 95. I have a brand new 13-45. Will this work in place of my 13-56? I'm new to this sight and really need some guidence. Thanks.
 
Yes it will bolt up, but you will need to use the shifter linkage for the 13-45 as it is slightly different. Check the rear driveshaft for mating to the 13-45 if the yoke is not the same, although it should be, and the width of the two cases is fairly close to the same. If you have the push-button or electric shift on your 13-56, it will be a lot more work adding the floor shifter.
 
Thanks a million for your reply!! I will try the conversion. iIf I have any trouble I will be sure to ask.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top