a1bummer said:To much of an angle in the driveline maybe. Pinion angle to be more precise. Clunk sounds like diff or u-joint related. Loose lug bolts would make it sound like that too. Are the pinion bearings properly shimmed?
[snapback]17157[/snapback]
I dont know, right now I am just trying to get the truck to me. I am stationed in Ft. Irwin and my truck is at home in WI. I do know that it had bad tires on it. they had knots on the side walls. everyone knows what I am talking about. I am just trying to get r done piece by piece.wisky9er said:[snapback]17176[/snapback]
can some one tell me why I keep breaking u joints? I just bought new yokes;rear axel ,and xfer case but the u joint at the rear axel keeps breaking.
I get a bit of a vibration around 60 when iam just crusing, than when i let off i get a clunck from the rear axel.