brakes pulling when braking

larmill36

New Member
Hey I have a 93 ford bronco replaced lines pads rotors calibers everything I can think of still pulling hard to the left.thought it might be abs pulled the fuse still pulling. Tried bleeding brakes again and noticed I can only bleed right caliber while truck is off when on hold brake down open bleeder valve nothing comes out and peddle doesn't move. Any advice is appreciated
 
Welcome to the Ford F Zone!

Since you have a Bronco related question I would like to point to over to the larger Bronco community. More people are active over their so you will get a quicker response.

Ford Bronco Zone

I will leave your question up here just incase you get an answer :)
 
If it won't bleed, something is blocking the fluid path.
The odd thing is if the right is working & the left is not..., it should pull to the right..?
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top