brake hoses

wtfdissux

New Member
I am getting ready to lift my truck (2 inch suspension and 2 inch body) and am prefabing much in advance ( complete rear axle with the springs and shocks and brakes already on so it is bolt in friendly). The question is with the new length the O. E. size shocks and brake hoses will now be to short. How do I remedy this? I know that I need to get longer hoses and shocks but when I attempt to at the parts store they can only look up stock height. What do I look under for the longer hoses for example. Also is there anything that I am forgetting that needs to be changed????

Help in any way is still help and I will take all I can :wacko:
 
All the good Bronco stores have them... Jeff's, Wild horses, Toms, etc.
Also Classic Tube.
clap.gif
 
ok but is it possible to just get for example a set for an f 250 or 350 which i believe was a taller truck or any other vehicle using the same shape ends? if needed i can swap fittings as the lines are all new on my truck?
 
why wouldn't it?as long as you are not riggin' something up
brake lines run under alot of pressure,if the banjo mount for the caliper is the same you can adapt the rest.
 
You can buy the correct model brake line in a longer length for youre rig from bronco grave yard. The are not that much, and at least you know that it will work right.
 
NEVER SKIMP ON YOUR BRAKES. Good brakes are a must for your bronco. Going the cheep route will cost you money down the road when the part breaks
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top