Borla Or Bassani?

GotLift

New Member
I'm close to buying an exhaust now and was wondering who is running what? Should I go Borla or Bassani? Anyone have a preference?
 
yeah i have a preference it is flowmaster. when i think of borla i think of import race cars. i mean they do make a good product i just prefer flowmaster for my bronco. true dual of course.
 
Flowmaster, you will Thank Yourself. Better sound and performance. Depending on where you are ....you my be abe to get a shop to bend your pipes cheaper than buying a whole kit.
 
GotLift said:
I'm close to buying an exhaust now and was wondering who is running what? Should I go Borla or Bassani? Anyone have a preference?
www.bigexhaust.com

lots of specs and possiblities..

i prefer Gibson systems personally.
 
Both borla and bassani specialize in car exahust. that means that the sound wont be very meaty, compared to flowmaster. they are both( borla and bassani) good systems but the flomasters have great sound and are a good value.
 
From what I've read Bassani makes a great system for the Bronco, but it is pricey. I know that Borla is popular with the mustang crowd and they all sound sweeeet! I haven't heard much for Flowmaster except that they trap alot of moisture in the muffler and begin to deteriorate fairly quickly. Anyone experience that? What kind of prices are you paying for Flowmaster and do they make a dual outlet or just a single outlet for the Bronco. By the way, I drive a 96' with a 351. Thanks for the advice.
 
i have never heard that about flowmaster exhaust before. they trap moister and deteriorate quickly. well i can tell you this my beast spews water when i first start it up. and continues until she warms up. but that could be becasue of the dual straight pipes that i am running. but go to flowmasters web page dude and trust me they are the best for the cash.
 
All exhaust systems collect moisture over night.

I have had a pair of Flow Masters on my Mustang for 9 years now,and I have only minimal surface rust.

My '91 trucks stock exhaust rusted through in 6 years, and I am not in a rust prone area.

Go with the Flow Masters...and they do have a single in/dual out for you bronco.
 
I have bassani's full system and it has a great sound and great performance. Best part, stainless steel front to back, should last very long time.
 
Just zipped over to the flowmaster's website, but i couldn't find anything specifically for an 84 bronco, muffler wise. Any other years of the bronco that would have the same setup?
 
i believe the years are 82-86 but i may be wrong it is 5 in the morning here.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top