Bolts Fell Out

  • Thread starter Thread starter mansquirt86
  • Start date Start date
M

mansquirt86

Guest
not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but it seemed strange enough to let you guys know about. So my bronc has been starting pretty rough as of late, sounded like a bad starter. I crawl under the thing today with the intention of replacing the thing and what do i find... one of the bolts holding in the starter is completely missing and the other is about half way out! i thought maybe i forgot to tighten them when i replaced the starter originally... but that was a little over two years ago now. i dunno, maybe its just me but that seems pretty strange
 
I hade that same problem. I drilled through the bell housing and used a longer bolt with lock washers and lock nuts havent had any trouble since.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top