body swaps

leerodney

New Member
Hi everyone i have a 1977 f-150 i'm swapping on to a 73 f-250 frame with a 429 and all the goodies but i find myself with this lonely f-150 frame with 9 inch lift and 351m i also have a really nice not great 53 f-250 long bed body no frame i was wondering how involved is it to put that body on the 150 frame? if its super difficult i'll wait and find the right year frame and try to put my torino up there instead lol but seriously any info and advice would be greatly appreciated thank you in advance
 
Whats wrong with the 73? I don't know how difficult it would to swap the 53 onto the 77 frame. I would start by measuring the body mount positions between the 53 and 77 and go from there. I'm sure it can be done, you may have to move a mount or two to compensate things.
 
Whats wrong with the 73? I don't know how difficult it would to swap the 53 onto the 77 frame. I would start by measuring the body mount positions between the 53 and 77 and go from there. I'm sure it can be done, you may have to move a mount or two to compensate things.
thank you and the 73 body is rotted off i wanted the 3/4 ton axles and 429 over the 1/2 ton 351m setup
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top