Body Repair

  • Thread starter Thread starter semostickbow
  • Start date Start date
S

semostickbow

Guest
I'm new to this site and am mechanically retarded, but I want to learn how to fix my 82 Bronco. I am looking for a web-site, book or video to show me and explain how to replace whole fenders, doors, cutting out/welding floor pans, etc....

Thanks,

Geoff
 
Check with your local auto parts store. They have Haynes or Chilton repair manuals that are specific for trucks and Broncos, as well as for such tasks as body repair & paint. Even Summit Racing Equipment has manuals for basic body repair. These are under $20 and will get you started! If you have a specific question on how to change out a front fender, just post up here and you'll get a quick reply!!!
 
To add to JUSTSHOOTME, Siekins has a magazine, about 1" thick, that also details rust removal, and repair. It has a lot of OLD SCHOOL tips in it, that will cut down on bondo as well. I got mine from BARNS & NOBEL.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top