Body lift

cowboy63645

New Member
ok, I am new to the site and had a few questions. I have a 2001 supercrew 4x4 with a 5.4 in it. I was wondering about the 3" body lift on these trucks. I do tow with the truck and the truck see's ALOT of off road. I do not have the money for the suspension lift and am wanting to fit larger tires. Will the body lift last or is it going to be something that I will regret? Any help or suggestions would be greatly apprciated.
 
If your doing some major off roading I wouldn't use a body lift, but I see that your only using a 3in, so it would probaly be alright, as long as its done right.
 
I'm not much of one to lift trucks, but I don't completely agree with body lifts. Makes the truck more top heavy with the same suspension set-up, just a lil' fact that makes me not like body lifts. Since its only 3"(s) One ton Avenger is right, If done correctly you'll be fine.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top