Body Lift Question

American Rebel

New Member
Hey everyone,

I have a 1988 Ford Bronco 5.0L 302ci. I am buying a body lift kit, which I have a few questions about. How hard is it to put on a body lift kit, the one I am buying is a 3in. body lift.

Furthermore, Will Stock BF-Goodrich All-Terrain T/A's 31in. still look good with the body lift? I just don't quite have the money to invest into new bigger tires. Right now I am spending a little here and a little there on my truck. My job on the weekend isn't paying enough.

I didn't want to get a suspension lift because I drive the truck everyday. I heard it changes how your bronco handles. Anyways, anyone with answers is greatly appreciated...
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top