Blond Joke

Bronco Bull

New Member
A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help
me. I have a jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get it started."
Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"
The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger."

Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle.
She lets him in and shows him where she has the
puzzle spread out all over the table. He studies the pieces for a
moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says, "First
of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble
these pieces into anything resembling a tiger."

He takes her hand and says, "Second, I want you to relax. Let's
have a nice cup of tea, and then" he sighed, "let's put all these
Frosted Flakes back in the box."
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top