BII windows

fbrown3

New Member
I'm new to broncos so here is a dumb question. Did any of the BII's have side or rear windows that opened or were removable? I like fresh air when I drive! hope this is the right forum for this. :unsure:
 
Your in the right forum, the front windows went down for sure, but im not sure about the back windshield. I dont think they had rear windows that opened, the B II is smaller so most of the air comes in from the front.
 
my 88 b2 has a rear removeable window.
it was an option for eddie bauer.
not many were made like that from stock .

i have seen it in a 83 b2 he told me he got it that way.
 
I have seen an 84 XLT that had a back window that opened and the hatch opened . You dont see very many of them though and the way the hinges are I dont think they are very good either. But they did make some :D
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top