S
starvalleyredneck
Guest
I have a 1976 ford F-350 HIGH BOY MY DAD HAD IT CUSTOM BUILT IT HAS 60'S FRONT AND REAR I AM LOOKING FOR A REASONABLY PRICED LIFT KIT 8"-10" PLEASE HELP.
skyjacker is the only one to make a 6" no other band make one that I have found an that 6" lift kit is around 1500.00 shocks and all the fixens and unless you get some 8 or 10" front springs dont put the drop pitman arm on it will hit the front of the leaf spring and cut your turn radius in half. good luckGood luck finding a lift bigger that 4 inches for that truck without having it custom built. The mags don't have them. I have been looking for 15 years and the only option I have found for my 76 f250 hiboy is to have some leaf springs re-arched and a 4x4 shop.