Bigfoot Sighting

Justshootme84

Moderator
This is the official report filed 7/01/04:

bigfoot report

That is about a mile or two up the road from my house. I got my SKS locked and loaded, and my 30-06, and my 9mm, and...

Then tonight, I find out that this is not the first report. Some dudes were attacked in a barn by Bigfoot in 1972. The barn is no longer there, but it was only a few hundred yards from my house.

:ph34r:
 
You got some wierd stuff going on where you live. Is this stuff actually true?
 
It's true, it's true!!! Law enforcement officials and investigators from two Bigfoot research sites were involved in the report, making it a "Class A" sighting.

The twister lasted like 10-15 seconds and was not spotted by the local Sheriff's Dept., but I seen it from a distance.

0:)
 
That bigfoot stuff must be weird to live around and sometimes pretty freaky.
 
I'm just wondering if i should maybe shoot it in the leg if i see it, i really don't want to kill it. Might have some younguns. You know one of the babies was found at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch last month, but don't know where it came from?
 
clap.gif
[-X
 
Are you allowed to wheel in that rice field? Perhaps you can catch him with your rig! After all with a 3' walking spread I bet he can hit 30mph running... You better get a snatch block for your winch, you're gunna need it! :blink:
 
No, since those pics were taken, the rice field was flooded. It's called a permanent flood, since 2 feet of water is in the field until right before harvest.

I talked to some friends and neighbors tonight, and have a ton of new stories to tell about strange events related to this sighting. These dudes work cattle back in those woods, and told me of both recent and past encounters. I even have one of my own, although when I went back today to look for footprints, I only found a set of tracks from a wild hog. I estimate the weight about 350-360 lbs., so that explains the weird noises I heard last week. I learn about a new story every day, as this sighting is big news down here!!!!

Several folks have the PhotoSpy motion-sensing cameras set-up in the area, and there were some strangers with telephoto cameras parked next to that rice field today. It's just a matter of time before someone gets a clear pic or bags this thing. One of my neighbors has his .300 Weatherby on hand, and I have my artillery!!!
 
People really want ot see these things. Bigffot must be ugly. Hahhaa
 
I heard of another sighting just today, down on Robbin's Slough. That is about 4 miles to the South of that field. He's on the move, I think the investigators stirred him up!!! What else would make a full-grown, hog-dog, 110 lb. Pit bull dog come back to his owner wimpering with his tail between his legs??? It was over 7 feet tall, and we have not had a bear in this area since 1903. The carnival left town on July 5th, and that's over a week ago. Man, were they some strange characters!!!
 
Kyle, while you were snorkeling and getting sunburned, all of this stuff came out!!! The sighting was back in early June but kept under wraps until a few weeks ago. The nuclear power plant is about 25 miles from BC and your home. That rice field is due North of the plant and along Buckeye Road (the drag strip road I told you about).

Welcome back, hope you had fun on holiday!!! :o)
 
Yeah, thanks, it was a blast...tons of places to snorkel...the reefs were awesome. I went to Stingray City and fed stingrays and held them. It was great! Kinda nice to be back in Texas tho. Wow the bigfoot stuff is kinda freaky. Time to break out the featherweight 30.06..haha
 
I know i'll catch some flack for this but.....I'm sort of a Bigfoot hunter. Here in PA we have had out share of sightings, my GF claims to have seen him about 6 miles from my house and a friend of mine claims he ran across the road in front of his car not far from here. Small town in norther PA, Logansport, has seen quite a bit of BF activity the past couple of years.
 
See there!!! I told y'all i was not making this stuff up, it's all true. Over 100 reported sightings in Texas alone, so PA doesn't suprise me a bit. California seems to be the leader, close to 300 "official" sightings there. While i have not seen it yet, i have shot 3 wild boars in the past week.
 
Gotta love that boar hunting!!
My hunting ranch in van vleck got sold...i miss hog hunting!

I'm locked and loaded for when I see that beast come near!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top