Best Bedliner For Your Bronco.

challenger6pak

New Member
I am looking to put bedliner down on the floorboards of my bronco. I have seen the spray cans, roll on, spray gun etc. I need something not too expensive but that works well.

Anyone have any experiences?

What about Herculiner Roll on. I saw it at Auto Zone.

thanks,
matt
 
A friend of mine used the Hurculiner and was quite happy with it. But the end results are all in the prep work. He did say that it can be messy and wear some clothes that you don't care about. He did a good job on it and it did turn out real nice.
 
I'm going to be using the Duplicolor bedliner roll on stuff. I'll be doing a full write up on it.
 
Hey custom I used the same stuff except in a spray can on my 78. Easy to do looks great and not messy at all.
 
I used the Dupicolor on the interior of my 82 f150 and I am severely dissatisfied with the results. I have used the Herculiner before and really liked it just couldn't find it around when i did this job.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top