bench seat

country51

New Member
what year seats are interchangeable .need to replace mine .would pefer a newer more confortable one if possible thanks in advance
 
As you probably know, 73-79 are interchangeable, but I'm sure you can get seats out of a later model pickup, van, etc. and modify the hardware to make it work.
 
73-96 will work. just take the tracks off the bottom of your seat and they will bolt right up to anything from those years.
 
what year seats are interchangeable .need to replace mine .would pefer a newer more confortable one if possible thanks in advance
Have your seats re-done with 6 inches of foam on the bottom and 4 inches of foam on the back. We did my brother 76 Ford f-150 and it rode like a Cadilac. I,m gonna do my 78 bronco xlt that way and it rides great now with the standard bech seat. I put Toyota buckets in my other 78 bronco and I had a bottom frame buile ,. The adjustment and all works great,but I still like the bench seat better--more comfortable.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top