Bench Seat

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bronco Man
  • Start date Start date
B

Bronco Man

Guest
I have an old '66 Bronco with a front bench seat. I have never seen this in other Broncos. Is there anyone who know something about this?
 
I think I saw it mentioned elsewhere that the half cabs came with bench seats.

Rick
 
Bench seats were available in wagons and half-cabs.
Wagons with the bench option generally had a "cargo barrier" which was essentially the 1/2 cab bulkhead, but it wasn't drilled for the bolts to hold the top on.
 
if you are thinking of getting rid of the bench in favor of buckets let me know. maybe we can work out a deal. my '67 half-cab originally came with a bench but someone replaced it with mustang bucket seats. i have since gotten bronco buckets but am trying to restore it according to the id plate specs
 
I HAVE A 1970 BRONCO WAGON THAT CAME WITH THE FRONT BENCH AND BULK HEAD ORIGINAL ( I'M THE THIRD OWNER). I ENDED TRADING THE PAIR FOR A PAIR OF ORIGINAL BUCKETS THRU BRONCOPARTS.COM GREAT TRADE OFF. $-)
 
I HAVE A 1970 BRONCO WAGON THAT CAME WITH THE FRONT BENCH AND BULK HEAD ORIGINAL ( I'M THE THIRD OWNER). I ENDED TRADING THE PAIR FOR A PAIR OF ORIGINAL BUCKETS THRU BRONCOPARTS.COM GREAT TRADE OFF. $-)
 
WHat are the dimensions on the bench seat? Like the width mainly. I need to ditch my buckets and get a bench seat to fit in my 68 Half Cab so my 5 month old kid can go wheeling with my wife and I. He's ready! I'd get a rear seat but its taken up with a 38.5" tire, tool box, air tank and gas tank. I think the soft bench seat would be nice on the bumpy trails... Wounder if I can get it thru the cage...? Now that I think about it I don't think I can get the buckets out. I might have to cut the cross bar... :blink:
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top