Beer

Asahi (import) :)

MIller Lite (domestic) :rolleyes:

Colorado Bulldog (mixed wuss drink) :P

Old Crow (hard stuff) :D

Absolut "Cosmo" (my wifes drink) :lol:
 
Prinzregent Luitpold DunkelWeissen............... Hell I would even settle for any old HeffeWeissen right now
 
this is the local tavern..so whats yalls favorite beer....college student bored waiting for firday night...
beer? I dont know if its beer but it works good! we grind up corn add water let it sit, run it though this copper thing of ma"s. comes out clear. Its clear but our heads are fuzzy. where did we leave the bronco? the creek! I guess? lets go look. where"s the creek?from the mountain .hillbilly
 
well boys, there aint but one real beer-the KING OF BEERS....Budweiser for me, and you, and you, and you, and you...... :lol:
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top