Hey everyone (newhere)
I got i question , I have a 79 F150 short bed and the bed is in bad shape. Floor is gone but the rest of the truck is great. I found this
fine 76 F100 short bed and the bed is in great shape except the left bed side so what i want to do is swap out the bed sides!
Has any of you done a bed side repair on one of these trucks and if so do you have any pics! Please Help
I'll try to get pics up sometime soon
I got i question , I have a 79 F150 short bed and the bed is in bad shape. Floor is gone but the rest of the truck is great. I found this
fine 76 F100 short bed and the bed is in great shape except the left bed side so what i want to do is swap out the bed sides!
Has any of you done a bed side repair on one of these trucks and if so do you have any pics! Please Help
I'll try to get pics up sometime soon