Bed side repair

79fordman

New Member
I have a '79 F-100 2wd and I'm looking to replace both bedsides. Does anyone have any tips or tricks to help me with my process and where I can find the stock bedside replacements?
 
Is it a regular bed or stepside? Either way LMC truck (www.lmctruck.com) has replacement bed panels and lots of other good stuff too, its worth checking out anyways. Hope this helps.
 
NDP also has them in thier catalog. They have OEM listed as well as reproduction panels for both long wheel base and short wheel base trucks. Check it out and let us know what you find out. -Ed
 
79fordman said:
I have a '79 F-100 2wd and I'm looking to replace both bedsides. Does anyone have any tips or tricks to help me with my process and where I can find the stock bedside replacements?
[snapback]16388[/snapback]​
you should try autokrafters or balleks classic car/truck parts
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top