Bed replacement

Norms82F250

New Member
Hi, I just found this site! I have an 82 F250. The rear quaters are perfect but the fllor in the bed is rusted through horribly. I have a body guy who wants to put a 93 bed on it and says it will match. Does anyone know if this is true? Should I just buy some repair panels and have them installed? I thought the panel repair and a Rhino liner would do the trick. Any Insight will be most appreciated.
 
Well it will bolt right on but the body lines will not match up the wheel wells on your 82 indent in over the wheel wells and the 93 flare out . I would let him put the box on and then find a 92 to 96 front clip for it make it look newer . Everything will bolt on . :D
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top